Snapshots from Koh Samui
Back home and back to reality. We came back yesterday and 7 hours later I was at work and DH was off to Adelaide!
Here are some of our snapshots from Koh Samui:
1. The Amari Palm Reef Resort. I love this resort and stayed here with my wedding guests (before we moved to the Library resort) and noticed it was very child-friendly (the sea is shallow and calm) so decided to stay here again.
2. Chaweng beach
3. The Golden Buddha
4. Lily in the pool
5. Chaweng Beach road (Check out the messy power-lines!)
6. Lily running laps on Chaweng Beach (man it was hard to catch her!)
7. Degustation at the Dining on the Rocks Restaurant. I highly recommend this restaurant (located in the Six Senses resort) which is famed for it’s amazing 270 degree sea views and modern interpretive food (See point number 10.)
8. Locals collecting shells
9. Lily the flowergirl
10. Degustation at the Dining on the Rocks Restaurant. The tuna meal was delivered in brown bag -the chef has a great sense of humour!
11. Fresh fruit on the beach
12. Lily’s last day in Koh Samui